lol so life happened and I didn’t update this blog daily but I’m back now in the states! Currently working on decompressing and getting reacclimated to this peculiar thing called regular everyday life. I went for this heinous thing called a run this morning, in which the weather gods smiled down upon me and drenched me in rain halfway through, had some scrambled eggs and croissants, and plan to start reading the multitude of books I got from the library yesterday. V mundane but v needed. Also got Ex Machina from the library which I’m so stoked about bc it has all my loves in it: Alicia Vikander, Domnhall Gleeson, and Oscar Isaac.
- How to be Parisian Wherever You Are: Love, Style, and Bad Habits (finished already in 1.5 hrs bc I am trash)
- What to Think About Machines That Think
- Things to Do in the Fourth Dimension
- The Illustrated Compendium of Amazing Animal Facts
- Michelle Phan: Make Up
- How to Zentangle
- Thing Explainer: Complicated Stuff in Simple Words
I plan to play catch up with this blog, and finish filling in my day-by-day Spain posts until I hit the end! Then, I’ll probably do some “best of…” posts to reflect upon Barcelona. By the time these are all finished, I probably will be on my way to my next adventure in California on July 23rd!